× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Is the XR1000 compatible with a CR1000A WiFi extender ?

Zahir2003
Follower

Is the XR1000 compatible with a CR1000A WiFi extender ?

So I’ve had the XR 1000 for about two months now and it was working perfectly fine with my old Verizon router and wifi extender. I recently just upgraded to the CR 1000 A with a CR1000A wifi extender and every time I configure the XR1000 to the extender it goes through but I have no DumaOS. I’ve put in 192.168.1.1 and router login but dumaos doesn’t pop up just the website that says I’ve successfully connected. I’ve unplugged the router, rebooted and factory reset hundreds of times and still I can’t access dumaos and I even changed browsers it still doesn’t work. I have an old link to DumaOS that I opened to get in and when it loads up after 30 seconds I get a message saying “ you are no longer connected to your router. If your router is rebooting, then keep this page open as it will automatically reconnect to the routers interface when the reboot is complete otherwise, please check your routers connection and if you are connected to the correct router” if any one can help me please contact me.
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Is the XR1000 compatible with a CR1000A WiFi extender ?

Something to contact the Mfr of this extender about for help and information regarding there product. 

Message 2 of 3
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Is the XR1000 compatible with a CR1000A WiFi extender ?

Sounds like the CR may not be passing through the traffic properly so yes may be best to consult their support, especially as it worked before introducing it
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series