Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

MR60 and Parental controls

s88urd
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk App: Firmware 1.1.6.6 - Device Map Shows No Connected Devices; Device Manager Missing

Did anyone have any luck with this?

Ive spoken to support and they want me to setup the system again but do it using only the app.

I must have gone through 5 resets and setting it up again but still getting this white screen (almost like some sort of parental controls is enabled)

Message 2 of 2
s88urd
Aspirant

MR60 and Parental controls

Bit of a strange one, I have an MR60 with single satellite.

When i first installed and configured it all, within the Nighthawk App if i clicked on device manager I got a dark screen with a simple toggle switch to turn off internet access for specific devices (no time schedule etc)

I decided to give the SPC a whirl but faced issues. This also changed the 'device manager' screen to a white screen with options to add profiles.

I ended up unregistering the product from my netgear account, resetting all units back to default, created a new netgear account and then resetup the router with it registered to this new netgear account.

It however seems that some sort of the parental controls is still enabled. When I open up device manager it will only show them if there is an active internet connection (almost like it is retrieving the list from a netgear server/service) It also still has the 'light' coloured screen with the 'add profile' options and home group.

Does anyone know how I can get this back to just the normal 'dark' screen where it allows me to toggle internet access off/on and allows me to see connected devices (locally) without an active internet connection being present?

Message 1 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7