× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Apps not installing readynas 422 (rn422)

KingC
Aspirant

Apps not installing readynas 422 (rn422)

Hi to all,

I have recently factory reset my netgear readynas 422 (rn422) to upgrade it wiht 2x 12tb seagate ironwolf drives.

Before reset i was running 2x 6tb western digital reds.

Before the upgrade i had a lot of the apps installed python, plex, kernal, ssh to name a few. they all seemed to work fine and installed fine. I should note that they installed before the firmware update to v 6.10.3. And I installed them all from the apps menu on the UI.

After doing the upgrade of the disks and the factory reset. I now keep getting error messages, saying apps ca't install. I put the original drives back in, and I am still getting the error messages and obviously apps arent installing.

I have attached the error logs.

I can't believe this is happening as a unit it has been a great little investment. It hasn't missed a beat until now.

Can someone please point me in the right direction for a solution.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Model: RN4220X|ReadyNAS 4220 10Gbase-T (chassis only)
Message 1 of 3
KingC
Aspirant

Re: Apps not installing readynas 422 (rn422)

Sorry log file zip or install.log won't upload.

Please let me know what .Log file is required and I will covert to an uploadable .pdf.

Many Thanks.

Message 2 of 3
StephenB
Guru

Re: Apps not installing readynas 422 (rn422)

You don't want to post the full log zip publicly anyway.  If you want a full log file analysis, you send a downloadable link to the logs (google drive, dropbox, etc) to the mods using a private message.

Someone else is also seeing this problem though - look here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/New-ReadyNAS-Users-General/Problem-installing-applications/m-p/1990...

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements