Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyCloud Client is nos connecting

Alfred_GS
Aspirant

ReadyCloud Client is nos connecting

Hello, 

Our Readycloud Client is not able to connect. This morning was working just fine. Web service is working fine.

There is some kind of problem with this service? There is someone with the same issue? 

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 5
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyCloud Client is nos connecting

Hello Alfred_GS,

Can you check if ReadyCloud is turned ON and if Internet and Services are both online? They both should have green check.

You can try turning ReadyCloud off then on.

Regards,

Message 2 of 5
Alfred_GS
Aspirant

Hello,

I can acces ReadyCloud via website. Readcyloud is on and internet service in on.

I dont think that turning ReadyCloud off and on is a option for me. Last time the users that i had assigned to the folders were all deleted and that is not a valid method because its a service we have in production.

Customers are calling us saying that the client ReadyCloud does not connect anymore, yesterday morning it worked like a charm. 

The error message in the ReadyCloud windows client is: ReadyCloud servcer is unavailable.

Regards

Message 3 of 5
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Alfred_GS,

I've just tried now on Windows machine that is on the same network where the NAS is and I was able to connect to our 2 different ReadyNAS OS6 units, I also used an iPad on a different network and it connected to both ReadyNAS OS6 units we have here.

Make sure there is no security software and firewall that may be blocking the app.

Regards,

Message 4 of 5
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

If you are still having issues you could try rebooting the NAS, router, client machines etc. perhaps even try re-installing the latest client on the client machine.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements