× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS 102 v6.4.0 cannot access management interface, power LED flashing, file access sluggish

Craig_X
Aspirant

ReadyNAS 102 v6.4.0 cannot access management interface, power LED flashing, file access sluggish

I upgraded to v6.4.0 not long ago.  Not sure if I've accessed the management interface since, but I don't think so.  Cannot access it now even after rebooting.  Power LED is flashing, and I think that indicates it is still booting (even after many hours).  Can access some files, but it is very sluggish.  Have read about others with this problem, but the only resolution is "contact support."  When I click on that, it takes me through a routine that ends with a page I already saw that says try waiting or rebooting.

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Craig_X
Aspirant

Re: ReadyNAS 102 v6.4.0 cannot access management interface, power LED flashing, file access sluggish

I couldn't access the web interface to do so, so I was looking for an alternative procedure....like going into boot menu and dong an OS reinstall....or maybe upgrading the OS via USB drive if that is possible.  Quite oddly, only moments after posting my issue, after about a week of not being able to access the managment interface, it became available and asked if I'd like to upgrade to 6.4.1.  I did so, and it appears to be working fine now.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

Re: ReadyNAS 102 v6.4.0 cannot access management interface, power LED flashing, file access sluggish

Did you try upgrading to 6.4.1?

Message 2 of 3
Craig_X
Aspirant

I couldn't access the web interface to do so, so I was looking for an alternative procedure....like going into boot menu and dong an OS reinstall....or maybe upgrading the OS via USB drive if that is possible.  Quite oddly, only moments after posting my issue, after about a week of not being able to access the managment interface, it became available and asked if I'd like to upgrade to 6.4.1.  I did so, and it appears to be working fine now.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements