× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

which nas duo drive do I have

Hj9Lz3Bt
Aspirant

which nas duo drive do I have

Trying to download logitech media server on my nas drive but not sure if I have the nas duo v2 or the first one on list on logitech site.
Looked on nas drive and box but can't see it.
Any ideas please.
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

Re: which nas duo drive do I have

If you are running 4.1.x firmware, you have a v1.  If you are running 5.x.x firmware you have a v2.

BTW, if you are running 4.2.x firmware you have a pro-2 or an ultra-2.  Those aren't called "duos" here, but they are two bay units that look quite similar.

More information on model identification is here: http://www.rnasguide.com/2012/01/09/how-to-tell-whether-i-have-a-duo-v1-or-duo-v2-or-nv-v1-or-nv-v2/

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

If you are running 4.1.x firmware, you have a v1.  If you are running 5.x.x firmware you have a v2.

BTW, if you are running 4.2.x firmware you have a pro-2 or an ultra-2.  Those aren't called "duos" here, but they are two bay units that look quite similar.

More information on model identification is here: http://www.rnasguide.com/2012/01/09/how-to-tell-whether-i-have-a-duo-v1-or-duo-v2-or-nv-v1-or-nv-v2/

Message 2 of 5
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Hj9Lz3Bt,

Welcome to the community!

The best way is to check the firmware version of your NAS. If you are using a ReadyNAS that has a firmware version starting at 4.1.x, that is a ReadyNAS Duo v1. If it is a firmware version 5.3.x then that it is a ReadyNAS Duo v2.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Message 3 of 5
Hj9Lz3Bt
Aspirant

Many thanks.
Message 4 of 5
Hj9Lz3Bt
Aspirant

Many thank's.