× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Double Click issues

syst3merror
Aspirant

Double Click issues

I have a ReadyNas 102 and for some reason every once in a while I can't actually double-click folders/files and when I single click it opens the right-click menu so right now I can't select multiple files.

I'm using Google Chrome on Windows 10 if that helps any. 

Has anyone else had this issue? I've tried clearing all my cache and cookies just in case that was causing it and restarted my Nas.

Message 1 of 4
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Double Click issues

Hello syst3merror,

I get this sometimes and it is not a ReadyNAS nor computer problem but a mouse setting. Mouse sometimes get confused when you touch the left and right buttons at the same time and that they get stuck up.

This may help: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/81162

Try using another computer (laptop that has touchpad) or another mouse.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
dsm1212
Apprentice

This can happen if you have a stuck keyboard key as well. There are a couple of keyboard keys that modify the mouse.

For the netgear folks: We are in the OS6 Legacy forum. This is posted in the wrong place, but I don't blame the OP. Look at the top of the screen. No contextual information whatsoever. In fact, on the screen where I'm typing right now if I search the word Legacy is not even present. There are headings on the "Using your ReadyNAS" page that need context when I navigate to them. I realized recently this little missing information is a huge detractor for me with the new forum.

Message 3 of 4
StephenB
Guru

@dsm1212 wrote:

We are in the OS6 Legacy forum. This is posted in the wrong place, but I don't blame the OP. Look at the top of the screen. No contextual information whatsoever. In fact, on the screen where I'm typing right now if I search the word Legacy is not even present. There are headings on the "Using your ReadyNAS" page that need context when I navigate to them. I realized recently this little missing information is a huge detractor for me with the new forum.

This is an annoyance.  Can you post it in the forum feedback thread (https://community.netgear.com/t5/New-to-ReadyNAS/New-Community-Feedback/m-p/965158#U965158)

Also, the "move" controls available to mods don't allow going below "Using your ReadyNAS"  Levels below that are actually tags, which I cannot edit.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements