Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle 1st Gen not sending recovery code to login.

KBharath
Aspirant

Circle 1st Gen not sending recovery code to login.

I've used the app before but lost access to my code. I went through the process of recovering the code through the circle 1st gen app but it never actually sends the text.

I just want access to the app again, I have been dealing with this for months now. It's not right that there is no support for this when it involves protecting children. 

Message 1 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Circle 1st Gen not sending recovery code to login.

Message 2 of 6
KBharath
Aspirant

I've tried that stuff except a full reset. The amount of setup I would have to do again would take a long time. There has to be a better solution.

Message 3 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

For additional help and information regarding Circle Pass Codes, please contact NetGear support:

https://my.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

To get a hold of support for subscriptions services like Armor/Circle, click on "MyNetgear" at the top.
Register an account (or login) and then the device.
From there you can start the support process.
Click on: My Support---->Contact Support---->Get help with my subscription service

Message 4 of 6
KBharath
Aspirant

Tried it before, it won't let me contact them because my support timeframe has expired.. which is a bit of a joke. It's why I have resorted to using this forum.

I appreciate your help but what I need is somebody official who can provide a code or another means to access the account. 

Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

All that is beyond forum help. 
Hopefully a forum moderator can help you out though. 

@Blanca_O 

@KevinLiT 

Good Luck. 

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series