回复

R7800在ap模式下会造成数据错误

wangmice
Aspirant

R7800在ap模式下会造成数据错误

升级到最新的rom还是有这个问题 在ap模式下,wifi客户端和上级路由器之间的通信数据会被破坏。表现在客户端与上级路由进行ssh通信时,传输大文件到上级路由时会出现中断,sshd提示:Corrupted MAC on input.下行无问题。如果是通过smb传输文件,不会提示错误,但是文件数据是损坏的(CRC失败)
1 条消息(共 6 条)
wangmice
Aspirant

回复: R7800在ap模式下会造成数据错误

补充:传输文件小的时候,不会出现,具体多大的文件出现这个错误也不一定,一般几百M

2 条消息(共 6 条)
microchip8
Master

English, dude! Do you speak it?

3 条消息(共 6 条)
wangmice
Aspirant

thanks ,

I think it's a bug in R7800.

In the AP mode, It may currupt the communication data between the wifi client and the upstream route. This only happens when transferring large files to the upstream router (large than several hundred MB). When I use the scp to transfer files, The sshd server says :Corrupted MAC on input. then connection was broaken. When use the SMB to upload file to the server, no error information,but the file data on the server was wrong(MD5 or CRC is different).

4 条消息(共 6 条)
wangmice
Aspirant

Thanks to reply.

I think it's a bug in R7800.

In the AP mode, It may currupt the communication data between the wifi client and the upstream route. This only happens when transferring large files to the upstream router (large than several hundred MB). When I use the scp to transfer files, The sshd server says :Corrupted MAC on input. then connection was broaken. When use the SMB to upload file to the server, no error information,but the file data on the server was wrong(MD5 or CRC is different from the origin in the client ).

5 条消息(共 6 条)
wangmice
Aspirant

It not happened in the Route Mode

6 条消息(共 6 条)
讨论统计
  • 5 条回复
  • 3738 次查看
  • 0 个奖励
  • 2 交谈中