Rispondere

N300 WNA3100 adapter constantlly disconnecting on Windows 8.1 from wifi please help

DamianoBarbieri
Follower

N300 WNA3100 adapter constantlly disconnecting on Windows 8.1 from wifi please help

First off hello everyone, I know this has been posted several times, but i'm driving crazy on this... So here's what i've done till now... At the first day I've uninstalled all previous and old adapter drivers, rebooted pc and run the autorun installer following the tips and for the whole day every thing went smoothly, the next day for few hours was doing good untill I got randomly disconnected from wifi, so I checked the signal and it was showing the "No signal" icon... waited a bit and it shown up again and reconnected....  this thing kept going ALL the day with half hours intervals... so I checked for updates on this site an installed them, went smooth for the rest of the day but same thing the next day, kept disconnecting all the time and sometimes it was like disconnecting it self from the pc, like the pc was not detecting it, so I pulled of the usb waited a bit and reconnected, the signal was there... lasted 3 mins and no services again... this thing keeps going from 7 to 8 days now and I'm dropping sanity at this point.  I followed this guide too https://kb.netgear.com/23352/A6200-A6210-WNDA3100v2-wireless-adapter-intermittently-disconnects but no luck, tried to uninstall the driver, reboot, reinstall it as standalone, install the update as standalone... it keeps doing it, i dont know what do to right now this is frustrating, please help!

I'm running on WIndows 8.1 Pro OS

Model: WNA3100M|N300 Wireless Mini USB Adapter
Messaggio 1 di 2
EvelinaS
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: N300 WNA3100 adapter constantlly disconnecting on Windows 8.1 from wifi please help

Salve @DamianoBarbieri

Benvenuto nella Community! 

Potrebbe gentilmente scrivere la sua domanda in Italiano in modo che altri utenti possono leggerla? Se preferisce scrivere in inglese la invito a postare la sua domanda sulla Community in lingua Inglese

Cordiali Saluti, 

Evelina

Team NETGEAR 

Messaggio 2 di 2
Statistiche discussione
  • 1 risposta
  • 4900 visualizzazioni
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 con conversazione attiva