× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

AC785 Web UI not working

mercuteio
Aspirant

AC785 Web UI not working

Hi there,

I’m from the UK and have an unlocked Netgear Aircard 785, as listed here:

I've used my AC785 a number of times in different countries, but today I've arrived in the USA (New York) and have bought an AT&T data SIM. For some reason, the device is telling me I need to check the APN settings, which doesn't usually happen. However, I've tried to follow the instructions to do this from Netgear's website, as shown here:

Unfortunately, I cannot login to the device in my web browser. I have used both Safari and Chrome, and neither will allow me to access the device - instead they just tell me that they've failed to load the page.

So I'm at a bit of a loss. Does anyone know how to access the device and adjust the APN settings if the web user interface doesn't load?

Many thanks!

Model: AirCard 785 Retail unlocked|AC785 Mobile Hotspot
Message 1 of 2
mercuteio
Aspirant

Re: AC785 Web UI not working

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying! As you can probably guess, this is because I can't get on the Internet much while I'm away without my AirCard working!

Anyway, no, I haven't changed anything, because I can't. I can't actually open the page that needs to open for me to log in to the web UI, so I can't change the APN (so far as I know, I can only change the APN settings through the web interface, no?).

With regards to your second question, no, i can't connect to the AirCard at all, so when I tried to connect I was using a different network. Does that help explain? 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7