× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

AC810 Update PROBLEM !!!!

AlShamali
Initiate

AC810 Update PROBLEM !!!!

Hi,

i just came back to home and descovered that my router updated automatically. the desaster was there is NOOOO CONNECTION to my credle !!!!

try so many thing and no thing worked.

its really bad and when i try to search for new update it says error.

my version NTG9X40c_11.14.08.19

and now i want a DATE a spicific DATE when the new fix will release or just upoad the last version NTG9X40C_11.14.07.00 which was working very well.

it is a SHAME ON U NETGEAR when there is no update for a whole year then you just come and destroy our devices.

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
stevesw
NETGEAR Expert

Re: AC810 Update PROBLEM !!!!

Sorry, typo. Last post should have said:

A new version of AC810-100EUS firmware has been posted to the update site which should resolve the compatiblity issue with all DC112A SKUs.

Steve

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
DMQ8
Initiate

I'm having same problem between my AC810 and Cradle DC112a here . Sofar received no reply from Netgear support. New firmware or downgrade frimware solution shall be provided to solve this issue.

Message 2 of 4
stevesw
NETGEAR Expert

Hi,

A new version of AC800-100EUS firmware has been posted to the update site which should resolve the compatiblity issue with all DC112A SKUs.

Steve

Message 3 of 4
stevesw
NETGEAR Expert

Sorry, typo. Last post should have said:

A new version of AC810-100EUS firmware has been posted to the update site which should resolve the compatiblity issue with all DC112A SKUs.

Steve

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7