Antworten

Re: AC810S Firmware fehler

snoopy78
Aspirant

AC810S Firmware fehler

Dear customer support & community,

since some days i've got the new Deutsche Telekom contract Magenta Eins +, which includes a LTE/5G unlimitted flatrate.

I've tested the card within my Huawei B528 Homespot and 5G pocket router test sample from D-Link DWR-2101. Here the card works fine with 4G/4G+ and 5G.

Now i wanted to use the card in my car with the AC810S.

The card is active and the AC810S seems to be online using 4G/4G+. As soon as i now connect a WiFi client the AC810S is rebooting.

If i insert my older Vodafone sim card, the AC810S works fine.

So the behavior is caused by the AC810S having issues with the new SIM.

Please fix this bug asap, since i can't use the AC810S at all!!

S/N of the AC 50W17ANE003A8

installed firmware NTG9X40C_11.14.08.16

firmware update i can't do, since the automatic search doesn't return a result and for a manual firmware update the files i can't find..

Thank you

BR
Marcus

Nachricht 1 von 5
DamianM
NETGEAR Moderator

Dear Customer, 

You have contacted the German-speaking NETGEAR Community.

We are able to support you only in this particular language. If you decide to contact us in German, please rewrite your question and/or describe your issue/problem so everybody can understand and participate if they want.

Kind Regards,
DamianM
NETGEAR Community

Nachricht 2 von 5
snoopy78
Aspirant

Hallo,

ok, dann in deutsch,

ich habe eine neue Magenta Eins PLUS SIM Karte, welche in einem Huawei B528, D-Link DWR-933 sowie D-Link 5G hotspot DWR-2101 korrekt mit 4G/4G+/5G funktioniert.

Im AC810S geht die Karte auch online, aber sobald ich Traffic verursache rebootet der AC810S.

Mit einer alten Vodafone oder Telekom (prepaid) SIM Karte funktioniert der AC810S korrekt.

S/N AC 50W17ANE003A8

installierte Firmware NTG9X40C_11.14.08.16

Ein Firmwareupdate kann nicht durchgeführt werden, da ich keine Firmwareversionen herunterladen kann (finde auch keine) und das online update keine neuere anzeigt.

bitte behebt den fehler im AC810S.

Danke

Nachricht 3 von 5
DamianM
NETGEAR Moderator

Hallo @snoopy78,

willkommen in der NETGEAR Community!

Dein Gerät hat die volle Modellbezeichnung "Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III(AirCard 810S)", was bedeutet, das es ein Telstra-Produkt ist. Solche Produkte haben eigene Firmware-Versionen und werden von Telstra unterstützt, nicht von NETGEAR.

Ich kann Dir nur empfehlen, sich direkt an Telstra zu wenden. 

Freundliche Grüße,
DamianM
NETGEAR Team 

Nachricht 4 von 5
snoopy78
Aspirant

Hallo Damian,

komisch, dass dann auf dem Display und Backcover groß Netgear draufsteht... auch die WebGUI sagt nichts von " Telstra".....aber ok...bitte um einen Link zu Telstra.

Danke

Nachricht 5 von 5
Diskussionsstatistiken
  • 4 Antworten
  • 1645 Aufrufe
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 in Unterhaltung