× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

DC112A - email is sitting in outbox

Lee1Young
Aspirant

DC112A - email is sitting in outbox

Hi All

I am new to this and hope someone can shed some light on my case. Our office purchased 4 unit of  DC112A cardle to 4 different site office and it work great with network to printer and USB storage. Lately each site users start to have problem with their email sitting in outbox for 20min or more, after hit 'send' and somotime it tooks more than 2 hour for one email to send out. In the meantime, email can come in just fine and instant.

The pattern of incident is random and happen to different user at different time/site. For temporary solution we have asked site user to go hotspot to phone then all email will just go out fine. 

That how we determine, the problem highly cause by the cradle rather than user email or internet speed or the location of site

Anyone else had this problem? Any test should we do, to isolate other possibility of error?

Lee1

Model: DC112A|AirCard Smart Cradle
Message 1 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: DC112A - email is sitting in outbox

Hello LeeYoung

What model aircard are you using and Firmware version on both the aircard and dock?

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
Lee1Young
Aspirant

Re: DC112A - email is sitting in outbox

Hi Darren

We have aircard ac810s (telstra 4GX advanced III)

I have checked both my device has the updated firmware

while my email sitting in outbox for over an hour, my inbox can received email perfectly fine and instant as well

any idea?

Lee1

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7