× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Detecting Service

w1eg
Aspirant

Detecting Service

Hi I buy Netgear Aircard AC810S 4GX LTE , Why details not showing in the screen, only showing " Detecting Service " ? and what can i do ? if i can download firmware or can't do that? Firmware version : NTG9X40C_11.14.08.12 Thanks
Model: AirCard 810S|Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
ArodiD
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Detecting Service

Hi w1eg,

The message you are seeing on the screen indicates that the device cannot reach the Vodafone Qatar data usage server.  The device is only configured to work with Telstra's data usage server so it can display real time data usage depending on the plan you are on.  This will not affect the device from connecting to Vodafone Qatar's network.  The device is still useable as long as you have setup the APN profile for Vodafone Qatar, it will just not display your current usage as per your plan as it is not configured to obtain that information from Vodafone Qatar.  I hope this helps explain the message on your screen.

Kind Regards,

ArodiD

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
ArodiD
NETGEAR Expert

Hi w1eg,

Can you please let me know what carrier SIM card you are currently using?  Is it Telstra or another AU carrier?

Regards,

ArodiD

Message 2 of 4
w1eg
Aspirant

Hi

I use SIM card from Vodafone Qatar

Message 3 of 4
ArodiD
NETGEAR Expert

Hi w1eg,

The message you are seeing on the screen indicates that the device cannot reach the Vodafone Qatar data usage server.  The device is only configured to work with Telstra's data usage server so it can display real time data usage depending on the plan you are on.  This will not affect the device from connecting to Vodafone Qatar's network.  The device is still useable as long as you have setup the APN profile for Vodafone Qatar, it will just not display your current usage as per your plan as it is not configured to obtain that information from Vodafone Qatar.  I hope this helps explain the message on your screen.

Kind Regards,

ArodiD

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7