× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

LB1110 LTE bridge into the WAN port of FVS336Gv3 router

igorii
Aspirant

LB1110 LTE bridge into the WAN port of FVS336Gv3 router

Hello,

I have a FVS336Gv3 router and a LB1110 LTE modem. I would like to plug the 4G modem in bridge mode to one of the two WAN port of the FVS336Gv3 router - but the internet link do not connect. Do I need to configure it in PPPoE mode ? What I have missed ? Someone have already put this configuration in place ?

PS : When I connect my LB1110 LTE modem directly on my PC, internet is up - bridged or not.

Regards

Message 1 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: LB1110 LTE bridge into the WAN port of FVS336Gv3 router

Message 2 of 3
igorii
Aspirant

Re : LB1110 LTE bridge into the WAN port of FVS336Gv3 router

Hello,

The aim was to use bridged LB1110 LTE with WAN port of FVS336Gv3 router. The issue was that my FVS336Gv3 router WAN interace was not activated because of the FVS336Gv3 router parametre in "WAN mode" page of the admin interface.

BUT... Even after activate the WAN port, a 4G connexion seems to be established in a vpn mode or something like that with your first found 4G antenna nest to your home. In other words, IP that 4G give to you is not a public one, so the conexion mounted is not functional with this configuration in France.

Regards,

Ps : you can close the case.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7