× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi LTE Modem Router

Image1981
Follower

Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi LTE Modem Router

Hello,

I have purchased the Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi LTE Modem Router model R7100LG because I don't have a internet connection nearby, this model has the option to use a simcard so I have a "hotspot" wifi connection. This is working like it should and no problems what so ever.

Now here's the challenge.... I also want to use this mobile data to create internet over ethernet, there are 4 ethernet ports on the router but I can't seem to "share" this mobile data over the ethernet ports, does anybody know if this is even possible and in case it is possible, which settings should I apply to get it to work?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi LTE Modem Router

Message 2 of 3
NeilS
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi LTE Modem Router

Hi...

Assume your LTE connection is up and running, so the R7100LG Broadband settings are configured accordingly, ie., "Always use Mobile Broadband Connection".

Once done, multiple clients connected to the R7100LG via wired ethernet or wireless, will be able to successfully access the Internet.

There should be no other configuration necessary to achieve this.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7