× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Nighthawk M1 Passthrough Mode

v5_rnas
Aspirant

Nighthawk M1 Passthrough Mode

After enabling IP passthrough mode is it still possible to view the M1 admin screens? If so which IP and subnet would be used to do this.

Model: MR1100| Nighthawk M1
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Nighthawk M1 Passthrough Mode

It's found under Settings > Setup > Router Setup.

A firmware update (NTG9X50C_10.16.04.04) was recently released. I'm running that (I can't remember if this feature was available in older firmware).

If not already running it you may wish to update to this.

Note after the update you may need to clear your web browser cache (e.g. Temporary Internet Files in Internet Explorer) for the Dashboard to display properly.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
v5_rnas
Aspirant

Will reply to my own post. After enabling IP Passthrough you must turn off DHCP Server or IP Passthrough does not work. Easy.

Message 2 of 5
MicW
Luminary

May I ask, which version of firmware are you running? I don't have ip passthrough option at all on my M1
Message 3 of 5
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

It's found under Settings > Setup > Router Setup.

A firmware update (NTG9X50C_10.16.04.04) was recently released. I'm running that (I can't remember if this feature was available in older firmware).

If not already running it you may wish to update to this.

Note after the update you may need to clear your web browser cache (e.g. Temporary Internet Files in Internet Explorer) for the Dashboard to display properly.

Message 4 of 5
MicW
Luminary

thanks mdgm

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements