× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Question re: Days Left feature on Aircard 810

Sajas66
Aspirant

Question re: Days Left feature on Aircard 810

Hello community, I recently purchased an unlocked Aircard 810 Monile Hotspot through amazon and have sucessfully connected to the internet via 3.

However the sim card I am using is valid for 12 months and when I log on to three to check the expiry date it is indeed 12 months from now. But on the hotspot device display it states that I have 1 days usage left. 

Does anyone know why there is this discrepency ? Do I need to be concerned about this ?

Any responses gratefully received. 

Many thanks and Kind regards - Sajas66

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
RAFU
Aspirant

Re: Question re: Days Left feature on Aircard 810

Hello Sajas66, I am new AirCard 810 user too, but the answer to your question is probably that the router starts counting traffic first day each month and now (29.6) only one day is left for starting a new count. July 1st you will have 31 days left and so on.

View solution in original post

Model: AirCard 810S|Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III
Message 2 of 4

All Replies
RAFU
Aspirant

Hello Sajas66, I am new AirCard 810 user too, but the answer to your question is probably that the router starts counting traffic first day each month and now (29.6) only one day is left for starting a new count. July 1st you will have 31 days left and so on.

Model: AirCard 810S|Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III
Message 2 of 4
Sajas66
Aspirant

Hello RAFU, firstly many apologies for not replying sooner. You are indeed correct in that the days remaining is reset at the beggining of every month along with the amount of GB used.

I can only presume the reason for this is that the majority of Aircard users connect to the internet with a monthly contract plan. 

So Many thanks for taking the time to respond and as I am new to this community forum. Is there some way of giving you an official credit for your help?

Kind Regards - Sajas66

Message 3 of 4
RAFU
Aspirant

Hello Sajas66, so nice I could help you with this small issue. Next time could be me who needs help with some similar issue.

Whish you a nice day! - RAFU

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7