× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Where are messages and alertson M1

Seandy
Aspirant

Where are messages and alertson M1

I have a couple of issues with my M1 since installing the firmware update from Telstra about a week ago. There is a large Telstra window on the dashboard saying a non-Telstra pre-paid sim was detected: note down this number as you will need it later; but there is no number, just a blank space. I am meant to activate it. My account is post -paid.

The M1 keeps telling me I have messages and alerts but I can't see them at m.home. I used to be able to see messages before updating but I don't even know where to see alerts.

Links to help, support etc don't work. If I click on log-out it says "invalid command"

I've spent hours talking and chatting online to Telstra, not getting call-backs and shunted from one person to another; they finally gave me a number to take to a Telstra shop and they would give me a new sim, but I can't get to a Telstra shop for about a week (at sea).

I have connection, just all these inconveniences. I'm afraid I have little confidence a new sim will fix. Any ideas out there?

Thanks

Model: MR1100|NIGHTHAWK M1
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Seandy
Aspirant

Re: Where are messages and alertson M1

Thanks ArodD: couldn't work out how to reply privately but all seems fixed thanks and I have done as you requested before clearing cache and rebooting.

Rgds

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello Seandy

I think you will have to wait and work with telstra on this issue.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 5
Seandy
Aspirant

Thanks will do that.

Would Telstra have ANY customers if another network could match their coverage?

Message 3 of 5
ArodiD
NETGEAR Expert

Hi Seandy,

I have sent you a private message.  Please check when you have some time.

Regards,

ArodiD

Message 4 of 5
Seandy
Aspirant

Thanks ArodD: couldn't work out how to reply privately but all seems fixed thanks and I have done as you requested before clearing cache and rebooting.

Rgds

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7