Antworten

USB Control Center findet Router R6400v2 nicht

olwe1822
Aspirant

USB Control Center findet Router R6400v2 nicht

Windows 10 PC, Router R6400v2, download und Installation fehlermeldungsfrei, USB Control Center startet, kein Router und auch keine Möglichkeit die Buttons auszuwählen (z.B. Netzwerk scannen).

Hat jemand eine Idee, was falsch läuft? Würde gerne Drucker am USB Druckerport betreiben.

nicht funktionstüchtiges Menünicht funktionstüchtiges Menü

Model: R6400|AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Nachricht 1 von 5

Akzeptierte Lösungen
olwe1822
Aspirant

Re: USB Control Center findet Router R6400v2 nicht

USB Control Center Software does not detect R6400v2. Opening the software by double click to icon on desktop the window opens but window is blank (does not show any router).

May be the solution is as following: I tried to solve this issue by myself and open the Control Center from the menue bottom right.

Doing that by these method the software displayed the router and all other things done later on worked okay.

If that is a plausible explanation than it could be helpful to give a hint in the installation routine, that the software cannot be opened a second time by clicking on icon. The standard installation method is to start software during booting the PC.

Nevertheless many thanks for your so fast interest in my issue! That motivates me to use more often communities. Thanks a lot!

Oliver

IMG_2081.jpg

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Nachricht 5 von 5

Alle Antworten
FURRYe38
Guru

Englisch Bitte

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for General Router products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with older routers and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this router forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/General-WiFi-Routers-Non/bd-p/home-wifi-routers-general

Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear

Thank you

Nachricht 2 von 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Englisch Bitte

Nachricht 3 von 5

For advice in German, try also:

NETGEAR Forum - NETGEAR Communities

Nachricht 4 von 5
olwe1822
Aspirant

USB Control Center Software does not detect R6400v2. Opening the software by double click to icon on desktop the window opens but window is blank (does not show any router).

May be the solution is as following: I tried to solve this issue by myself and open the Control Center from the menue bottom right.

Doing that by these method the software displayed the router and all other things done later on worked okay.

If that is a plausible explanation than it could be helpful to give a hint in the installation routine, that the software cannot be opened a second time by clicking on icon. The standard installation method is to start software during booting the PC.

Nevertheless many thanks for your so fast interest in my issue! That motivates me to use more often communities. Thanks a lot!

Oliver

IMG_2081.jpg

Nachricht 5 von 5
Autoren, für die die meisten Kudos vergeben wurden
Diskussionsstatistiken
  • 4 Antworten
  • 2227 Aufrufe
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 in Unterhaltung