Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

BretD
Arlo Employee Retired

arlo-baby-hot-august-giveaway.jpgWe know August can be one of the hottest months of the year. That’s why we, at Arlo, are giving away an Arlo Baby 1080p HD Monitoring Camera by NETGEAR with a built-in temperature sensor so you can be sure your little one is safe and cool this summer.  Need to move baby to a cooler room? Arlo Baby’s built-in battery and WiFi connectivity can follow wherever your baby goes with ease. And if things get too hot, or air-conditioned cool, Arlo Baby will send you alerts through the free Arlo mobile app. And the best part? Arlo Baby’s crystal clear quality camera and gentle infrared night vision lets you check-in on your baby, day or night.

Learn more about the Arlo Baby 1080p HD Monitoring Camera.

Update 8/28 - Submissions for this are now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered. Your photos were great!

UPDATE 9/7 - We have chosen drew1822's baby photo as our favorite photo. Great photo drew! 
One entry was chosen at random to win an Arlo Baby Cam. Congratulations to Foxfire1431

To enter: Just post a photo of your super ‘cool’ baby! All baby photo entries are welcome, even fur babies!*

The Deadline for submissions is Monday, August 28th. A random winner from valid entries will be selected on Friday, September 1st. We’ll feature our favorite photo on a later date.

Good luck!

Official Rules

*Note - Images may be held for moderation for a short time. 

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY If you found this helpful.
72 REPLIES 72
Darin82
Aspirant
Aspirant
Would be great for my little man. He has sleep apnea for infants. He is my little tank. 🙂 nothing can get him down.
drew1822
Initiate
Initiate

This is what happens when Arlo isn't watching after the baby. I get away with stupid things.This is what happens when Arlo isn't watching after the baby. I get away with stupid things.

markandrachel82
Aspirant
Aspirant

IMG_6544.JPG

BretD
Arlo Employee Retired

LOL!!!! This is amazing

drew1822 wrote:

This is what happens when Arlo isn't watching after the baby. I get away with stupid things.This is what happens when Arlo isn't watching after the baby. I get away with stupid things.

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY If you found this helpful.
ericwilborn
Guide
Guide

Our pups love pool time and ice cream to keep them cool! Below is Imus keeping cool with some ice cream! It'd be great to catch them from another angle while we're not at home.

ImusDogsters.jpg

koala_gie
Aspirant
Aspirant

IMG_20170716_082039.jpgIMG_20170701_094616.jpg

We need to get a baby pro so this big boy Smiley LOL can move to his own room and the parents can have some sleep! Smiley Happy

Schellbri
Aspirant
Aspirant

lil leo 2.jpg

lil leo.jpg

lil leo3.jpg

First time mama here! My super cool little man and I would love to win an Arlo baby camera! I love that it will alert you if your home is too cool or too warm, plus being able to move it from room to room with such ease is so nice! My grandmother has the Arlo cameras at her buisness and loves them.

Thanks and good luck everyone 🙂

Theycallmemo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Nathan and Owen would love to have one!

Nathan and Owen 2.JPG

Sammygirl2178
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sammygirl2178
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can't post and I have the best pic ever 😞 how do I add one?
Meaganburris
Tutor
Tutor

20245729_10211726031820096_3495161057307170453_n.jpg

Our fur babies are super excited for their new little baby! 

Meaganburris
Tutor
Tutor

20228880_10211725960858322_2138657568630738709_n.jpg

We can't wait to use Arlo Baby for our new little girl this winter!

Meaganburris
Tutor
Tutor

20228487_10211726031900098_2887498041309315419_n.jpg

And baby makes four! We can't wait to get our little lady's nursery together and have Arlo Baby on our list! 

MamaD4
Aspirant
Aspirant

Here's a photo of my darling boy!  Our precious boy TuckerOur precious boy Tucker

VAMomma
Aspirant
Aspirant

My fur baby, Athena!!!  She can be a wild one and I would love to be able to watch her better when I am not around!!  Thank you 🙂AthenaAthena

Mferrara06
Aspirant
Aspirant

20170716_095142.png

rsgravyhouse
Aspirant
Aspirant

Our fur babies just announced the arrival of our human baby.  The Arlo Baby would be a great addition to our home.

Thank you

FB_IMG_1503628755473.jpg

jmburris22
Initiate
Initiate

Two of the cutest fur babies and one beautiful baby girl coming Feburary 2018! Would love to have the Arlo Baby 1080p HD monitoring camera to keep an eye on all of our little loves!IMG_4714.JPG

Nart
Aspirant
Aspirant

Here is our two year old doing what she does best, being one with nature.  We just found out baby #2 is on the way!  We would LOVE to get the Arlo Baby Monitoring Camera to keep an eye on the new addition. 

FB_IMG_1503630924973.jpg

Lacypage08
Aspirant
Aspirant
Entering my fur babies until a human baby is on the way! It won't let me upload a photo 😞
nerioinvisible
Initiate
Initiate

my baby is so cool, she's just chillinmy baby is so cool, she's just chillin

Amychita
Initiate
Initiate

Baby girl is going to be a summer baby! she is baking and apparently very cool with her foot on her head 🙂 can't wait to meet her next month!FullSizeRender.jpg

Yakuzabento
Aspirant
Aspirant
https://streamable.com/7kqee Link to our adorable FUR baby. Our REAL baby is coming September 17, 2017. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Jjtaylor0831
Aspirant
Aspirant
It won't let me add a picture but we would love to add the baby monitor to our 2 outside cameras to watch our 3 week old daughter! Thanks for the opportunity!
LisaMarie
Aspirant
Aspirant