Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Sound Playback not working?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ngumley
Follower
Follower

Hi,

I've got an Arlo Baby and am unable to play any of the sounds or lullabys that are available via the device.  When I add them it just skips through all of the sounds I've added without playing any.

I am able to record my own voice and play it back, however as you can imagine...it's not as peaceful as I'd imagine some of the pre-recorded sounds to be.

Can anybody help me please?

Thanks

Nathan 

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ngumley,

I have tested this and was able to play pre-recorded lullabys without any issue.

What device are you using to view? (mobile app android/iOS, web client)

Consider rebooting the baby camera, do you still see the same issue?

JamesC

Kookeyes86
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem,

My issue occurred when I deleted the lullabies and customized the list with specific ones I wanted from the Cloud Library sounds.

Now, no sound occurrs when I press play. It simply cycles through what files I have in my list every second. 

I use Apple I phone 6  to manage my Arlo system. I have reset the Arlo baby with no resolution and also updated my phone to the latest IOS update (IOS 10.3.3).

Can you please advise of a fix for this.

A second issue I also have is the temperature is reading at least 2 degrees C warmer than whjat the room is actually at?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kookeyes86,

The temperature issue you are describing is currently being investigated by the engineering team.

If you delete the lullabies and would like to add them again, these can be downloaded again by opening the Arlo Baby playlist, clicking the "+" icon and then clicking the cloud icon next to the lullaby you would like to download.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation