Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

We’re excited! Enter to win a FREE Arlo Baby Camera to celebrate Arlo Baby with Apple HomeKit!

AngeloM
Arlo Employee Retired

arlo-baby-giveaway final image.jpg

When Arlo Baby comes to Apple HomeKit, we know it’s a reason to celebrate. That’s why we’re giving away not one, but TWO Arlo Baby 1080p HD Monitoring Cameras by NETGEAR.

Keeping connected with your baby is a whole lot easier, now that Arlo Baby is HomeKit-enabled. Apple HomeKit provides an easy way to manage and control your Arlo Baby camera by using Siri from your iOS device. And now, you can find all your smart devices all in one place with the Apple Home app.

So when you turn off the lights or turn on the heater in the nursery with the Home app, you can also check on your beloved little one at the same place. Now that Arlo Baby is HomeKit-enabled, you can start living a more convenient, more connected life.

Learn more about the Arlo Baby HD Monitoring Camera on Apple HomeKit.

To enter: Describe in one sentence on how you’d use your Arlo Baby Camera in this discussion topic. For an EXTRA entry, post your sentence on social media tagged with #ArloBabyWithHomeKit for an additional chance to win!

The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 9th at 5:00 PM PST. A random winner from valid entries will be selected on Monday, March 12th.

Good luck!

Click here for official rules.

______

UDPATE: And that's a wrap! Thank you to everyone who participated in our contest to celebrate Arlo Baby with Apple HomeKit! A winner will be drawn and notified on Monday, March 12. Stay posted to your PMs if you're the winner. Best of luck and keep a look out for more Arlo contests coming soon!

88 REPLIES 88
bradmcgonigle
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’d use the Arlo Baby with HomeKit to keep an eye on and allow my parents to quickly see our soon to be first child due July 2018 from all of our iOS/tvOS devices. 

mrhiperactive
Aspirant
Aspirant
I use The camera yo control what happens in The room when Im cookin!! Its great!!
Uso la cámara para controlar cuando estoy cocinando! Y no falla jamás!
AussieP1E
Initiate
Initiate
For me, I would be setting this up in the babies room to monitor my fiance and our soon to be born child. She will be going on maternity leave, while I work.

It'd be amazing to be able to check in on them when I'm on break!
Stokked
Aspirant
Aspirant

We would use the Arlo Baby camera to ease our minds and watch in on our new edition coming later this year to make sure they are safe and secure! 

Miswings10
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would use it to watch my new bundle of joy
Miswings10
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would use it to watch my new bundle of joy#Arlobaby
Imeancmon
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would use it to quickly see if my baby is okay when she is fussing in her crib
Ace11280
Aspirant
Aspirant
Having my first baby, due September 2018, would make it easier as a first time parent to keep an eye on my baby and would love to have our parents enjoy looking at our baby through their Apple devices when they are home.
REDSOXFAN
Aspirant
Aspirant
We would use Arlo to watch our newborn. We waited and tried for a long time to have her. Now that she's here we want to always have a way to see her. So, this would be a great gift for us. I know its longer than one sentence but we are so excited. Thank you for the opportunity
calihearts2007
Initiate
Initiate
I would use my camera to spy on my fur babies while I’m at work!
ADW0325
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would use an Arlo Baby Monitor for added piece of mind, monitoring not only that the baby is safe in his crib but the temperature and air quality as well.
GeezerDragon
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'd use the Arlo to keep an eye on my old dog when I'm at work. #ArloBabyWithHomeKit
Emii
Aspirant
Aspirant

Would love to win and would use the #ArloBabyWithHomeKit for peace of mind.  Thanks!

canuseemenow
Aspirant
Aspirant

I could keep an eye on the little one while I'm far away for work (wife would be home Cat Wink )

Atkelley
Aspirant
Aspirant
My wife and I found out we’re baving twins this year. We are very excited and are preparing the house for the little ones. I have 6 arlo pros around the outside of the house and was hoping to get one for the nursery. I would use this to keep an eye on them while they’re sleeping and when I am at work.
AlaskanMomma
Aspirant
Aspirant
We'd use the Arlo Baby Camera to keep an eye on our little one without having to open his door and risk waking him.
Foxmaverick
Aspirant
Aspirant
My sister’s first baby is due Friday and I want her to be able to care for herself & the baby
MitchM33
Aspirant
Aspirant

We are expecting our first child on march 21st and this babymonitor would make him/her so happy!

mike_khoa
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would use the Arlo Baby camera everywhere to keep an eye on our newborn baby.

Terk
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'd use it to check in on our Grandson when they are visiting.

Paulpelletier
Aspirant
Aspirant

My husband recently became disabled with limited mobility. I would use the camera to monitor his activity. We already have 2 outdoor Arlo cameras and we love them

Oddjobnick
Aspirant
Aspirant
Just got 2 Arlo pro 2s and love them! I would use Arlo Baby to watch my 1 month old! If it’s as good as Arlo Pro 2 cameras it will be amazing!
smk2343
Aspirant
Aspirant
We would use our arlo baby camera to look after the foster child in our home.
msdeb1026
Aspirant
Aspirant
We would use the Arlo baby camera in our babies room. When the baby is sleeping in her room, the Arlo baby camera would really help us make sure she is okay. When our baby grows up, we would use the Arlo baby camera to monitor our furbabies so it would not be put away.