Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go additional cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Thenewchapter
Follower
Follower

Enjoying the NEW Arlo Go.  Two questions:

1. What options do I have to buy additional cameras to compliment Arlo Go?  Can I order the Arlo Pro and use the Arlo Go as the basestation or do I have to order addtional Arlo Go cameras only?

2.  If I have a website of a golf course, is it easy for customers to link into the Arlo Go to check current weather conditions?  Do I just copy/paste the URL from the cloud into a section of my website?

Thanks everyone and Thank You Arlo for staying progressive and innovative.

TK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
The Go is a standalone product. Nothing connects to it nor will it connect to anything else.

For others to access it, they would need to use the app or a browser using communal credentials which could be an issue. You could use a web link to point to the Arlo website but they'd have to log in like you would. To keep things safe, you would need to set up a friend account using an email address that's likely not used for anything else. A bit clumsy but could work.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
The Go is a standalone product. Nothing connects to it nor will it connect to anything else.

For others to access it, they would need to use the app or a browser using communal credentials which could be an issue. You could use a web link to point to the Arlo website but they'd have to log in like you would. To keep things safe, you would need to set up a friend account using an email address that's likely not used for anything else. A bit clumsy but could work.
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation