Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
rrhudy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Where Can I get the Arlo GO charging station, or will the arlo pro charging station charge the arlo go batteries.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Arlo Pro charging station will also charge Arlo Go batteries. You can take a look at the Arlo Pro charging station here: Arlo Pro Charging Station (VMA4400C)

JamesC

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Where are you seeing a charging station? I just checked the accessories for Go and none are shown. The batteries are a higher capacity than the Pro batteries so a different size, too.
rrhudy
Aspirant
Aspirant

It talks about it in the owners manual as well as on the website. But I haven't found a place to order it either. Thus my question as to is the arlo pro the same charger for the Go. I saw the Go is higher capacity. I am fixing to mount my camers in a remote location on our land and have ordered a 2nd battery. But how am I supposed to charge it so that when I visit the land I cn just change out the batteries. Charging it from the camera is not an option since it is remote.

rrhudy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Anybody have any ideas as to when or where they are coming out with the charging station for arlo go? or if the arlo pro charging station works on the arlo go batteries??

Streak2
Master Master
Master

Its very possible that the charging station will accept batteries from both the Go and the Pro.

Like you, we all waiting with baited breath for the product to hit the market.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I doubt the Pro charging station will accept Go batteries which are a higher capacity and have additional cells.  It physically won't fit.

Streak2
Master Master
Master
Except for the depth, the dimensions and location of contact terminals are the same.

The Go battery would absolutely fit into the charger it would just stick out a bit. They both have the same charging voltage the Go is just higher capacity.

Hopefully we'll find out soon.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Guess I need to look closer at them. Didn't realize it was only length.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Arlo Pro charging station will also charge Arlo Go batteries. You can take a look at the Arlo Pro charging station here: Arlo Pro Charging Station (VMA4400C)

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation