Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Could we get an IFTTT action for "Motion Detection Ended" and "Sound Detection Ended"?

The IFTTT actions for "motion detected" and "sound detected" are great.  I've used them to turn on my outside flood lights when motion is detected, but it would be nice to turn them back off when there is no longer any motion/sound as well. Having this IFTTT after X seconds/minutes of no motion/sound would be ideal, but I'd take just the events themselves.

Comments
Sharnold
Novice

@ArloTodd wrote:

The IFTTT actions for "motion detected" and "sound detected" are great.  I've used them to turn on my outside flood lights when motion is detected, but it would be nice to turn them back off when there is no longer any motion/sound as well. Having this IFTTT after X seconds/minutes of no motion/sound would be ideal, but I'd take just the events themselves.

I too would like this. Once motion happens at 9pm the lights are on all night. Not cool!

If we can say "turn off the lights after XX minutes of no motion detected" they will be ready to pick up motion again and turn on once again. 

Would also be good to have this feature disapbled between hours of sunrise and sunset.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator

We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!