Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

SMS Text Badly Needed - Email/Text Does Not Work Correctly or Solve the Problem!

Email/Text is DELAYED until after the End of the Recorded Clip which may be up to 5 minutes!  Also, the Conversion of Email-To-Text for Cell Phone Providers leaves out the Entire MESSAGE (No Identification of Camera Name or Location) which apparently is Sent by Arlo as HTML?  Only the Subject is Sent via Text (Fr:alerts@arlo.com S:Arlo Has Just Detected Motion M: BLANK for all HTML).  Sending an Email Message through a Computer with Only Text displays Both the Subject and Message Wording!  https://kb.arlo.com/2613/How-can-I-receive-text-notifications-from-my-Arlo-system-instead-of-email-n... In order to take advantage of the New Arlo Smart Feature (People or Motion)  the Text Also Needs to be Only Activated at the Same times as the PUSH NOTIFICATIONS, not with the Emails which will Receive All Notifications!  I also have some BLINK Cameras and the IFTTT Text Applet using SMS works Great, however  the Blink Cameras are not near the great picture quality of the Arlo Pro 2!