Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Silicone Skin for Arlo Q

Colored skins for the indoor Arlo Q and Arlo Q Plus would be good to help the Arlos blend in. My white Arlo Q is currently sitting on my black desk, it sticks out like a sore thumb. I'm currently attempting to catch a thief in the act of stealing my valuables so I have concrete evidence. If the Arlo is noticeable this would prevent the thief from stealing my items, which would not be helpful in getting compensation for my items already stolen. In addition, if the thief notices the camera, they may pull the plug before it has the opportunity to upload the incriminating evidence.

Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the communities contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on it's potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

Notrab
Apprentice
Yes, I'd love some disguise options. A vase, "candle", Kleenex box, anything. 🙂
kgilchrist
Tutor

Yes, I agree. We need a black option for the Arlo Q. White does not always present the best option for meshing in, especially in the house.