Arlo Go series camera is in mobile coverage but can't connect to the cloud; what do I do?

Arlo Go series camera is in mobile coverage but can't connect to the cloud; what do I do?

This article applies to:

If your Arlo Go LED is amber and blinking rapidly, the camera is in a mobile coverage area but cannot connect to the Arlo cloud. Follow these troubleshooting steps to find a solution.

To troubleshoot cloud connectivity problems with your Arlo Go:

1. Make sure the Arlo Go SIM card is valid.
    If the Arlo Go LED lights solid amber, no SIM card is inserted or the SIM card is damaged.
    To get a new SIM card, contact your Arlo Go service provider. 
  2. Make sure the SIM card is activated and your account has a data plan and there is data remaining.
    For help with your service provider account, contact your Arlo Go service provider. If you are not sure who to contact, see Who is the mobile carrier for my Arlo Go Series camera?.
  3. Check for cellular network outages near the Arlo Go camera.
  4. If necessary, report network outages to your Arlo Go service provider.

Last Updated:11/12/2021 | Article ID: 1172803

Was this article helpful?

image description Yes image description No

Arlo Community

Learn from other Arlo users like you and experts that are offering up best practices and answering some common questions. Get involved and suggest your own topics to discuss as well.

Ask the Community

Contact Us

Have additional questions? Try our live chat or give us a call. Our team of Arlo experts is ready to answer your questions and help in any way that we can.

Contact Support