How do I convert the time stamp saved in Epoch time when I download Arlo recordings from a web browser?

How do I convert the time stamp saved in Epoch time when I download Arlo recordings from a web browser?

The timestamp of an Arlo recording is displayed in the Feed directly above each recording. The timestamp is also visible if you are playing back a video within the Feed. However, if you download video clips from a web browser, the timestamp is saved in Epoch time.

Note: When you download video recordings from the Arlo Secure App, the timestamp is saved in your mobile device's video library.

For information about downloading video clips, visit: How do I download video clips from my Arlo Feed?

To convert the timestamp from Epoch time to Coordinated Universal Time:

1. After you download the video file, save it to your computer.
  2. Note the timestamp, which is the filename of the video clip.

TS.png
  3. Visit: www.epochconverter.com
  4. Type the timestamp into the Timestamp to Human date field.
  5. Click the Timestamp to Human date button.
    The new timestamp displays in Coordinated Universal Time.

Last Updated:03/04/2023 | Article ID: 996425

Was this article helpful?

image description Yes image description No

Arlo Community

Learn from other Arlo users like you and experts that are offering up best practices and answering some common questions. Get involved and suggest your own topics to discuss as well.

Ask the Community

Contact Us

Have additional questions? Try our live chat or give us a call. Our team of Arlo experts is ready to answer your questions and help in any way that we can.

Contact Support