How do I integrate my Arlo cameras into the Samsung SmartThings App?

5 people found this helpful in last 30 days

How do I integrate my Arlo cameras into the Samsung SmartThings App?

To integrate your Arlo cameras in the Samsung SmartThings App, you need to name your Arlo cameras in the Arlo Secure App, disarm your Arlo cameras in the Arlo Secure App, then use the SmartThings App to integrate your cameras with Samsung SmartThings.

Note: Legacy devices such as the VMC3030 are not officially supported but may still work with the SmartThings App.

Before integrating your cameras with the SmartThings App, make sure that your cameras have easy-to-understand names. If you do not rename your cameras, the camera's serial number becomes the camera's name in the SmartThings App.

Integrating your cameras requires that you have a SmartThings account. If you don't have a SmartThings account, visit SmartThings Support to create an account.

To integrate your Arlo cameras into the SmartThings App:

1. Ensure you have named your cameras in the Arlo Secure App.
    To name or rename your cameras, visit: How do I rename my Arlo camera, doorbell, or device?
  2. Make sure your cameras are disarmed in the Arlo Secure App.
    To disarm your cameras: visit: Arm or Disarm Arlo Devices
  3. Launch the SmartThings App.
  4. Tap Devices.
  5. Tap Add devices +.
  6. Under Arlo, tap Link.
    If Arlo is not listed, tap the search icon next to Add device and search for Arlo.
  7. Enter your Arlo email address and password.
  8. Tap Log in.

Last Updated:04/22/2024 | Article ID: 1132961

Was this article helpful?

image description Yes image description No

Arlo Community

Learn from other Arlo users like you and experts that are offering up best practices and answering some common questions. Get involved and suggest your own topics to discuss as well.

Ask the Community

Contact Us

Have additional questions? Try our live chat or give us a call. Our team of Arlo experts is ready to answer your questions and help in any way that we can.

Contact Support