How do I set up Push Notifications?

52 people found this helpful in last 30 days

How do I set up Push Notifications?

This article is for the Arlo Secure App experience with Library. If you have the Arlo Secure App experience with Feed, visit: How do I set up Push Notifications? - Arlo Secure 4.0

With Arlo cameras, you can choose to receive desktop and push notifications when motion or sound is detected on your Arlo device.

To edit the notifications associated with an Arlo device, you must edit the modes and rules for that camera. For more information, visit: About Arlo Modes and Rules

To set up push notifications:

1. Launch the Arlo Secure App or log in to your Arlo account at my.arlo.com.
  2. Tap or click Mode and select the Arlo device for which you want to set up notifications.
  3. Tap or click the pencil icon next to the mode that you want to change.
    Inside the Edit Mode screen, the collection of rules that make up that mode displays.
  4. Tap or click the pencil icon next to the rule for which you want to set up notifications.
  5. Under Alert, select the check box next to Push Notification to receive push notifications on your mobile device.
  6. Tap or click Save.

Last Updated:04/18/2024 | Article ID: 1019297

Was this article helpful?

image description Yes image description No

Arlo Community

Learn from other Arlo users like you and experts that are offering up best practices and answering some common questions. Get involved and suggest your own topics to discuss as well.

Ask the Community

Contact Us

Have additional questions? Try our live chat or give us a call. Our team of Arlo experts is ready to answer your questions and help in any way that we can.

Contact Support