Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
greyowl
Tutor
Tutor

I have Pro-2  /    4 camera set-up  operating for about 2 months.  All 4 cameras have  shown up on my  "Devices" page & I can "Live view" all cams   but recently one camera has dropped off the "Mode" page which allows arm/disarm function.     This is one of my inside cameras , & I believe I had previously disbled the "motion / sound "  feature , but not sure.   Need help as to how to reinstate the camera so it shows in "Mode" function.

Thanks   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
greyowl
Tutor
Tutor

The camera did not show up in the standard "Mode"  segment.   I took a chance & deleted that camera from my system , then re-synced it & it now shows up as before.    Interesting that I had tried to just re-sync it  without deleting it & did not work.     Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is this for the Armed mode or custom modes? It should always be pressent in the Armed mode but if you've removed and resynced the camera for any reason you'll have to manually re-add it to any custom modes.

greyowl
Tutor
Tutor

The camera did not show up in the standard "Mode"  segment.   I took a chance & deleted that camera from my system , then re-synced it & it now shows up as before.    Interesting that I had tried to just re-sync it  without deleting it & did not work.     Thanks

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation