Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Push to talk Audio not working iOS 11.3

Discussion stats
Alangp
Guide
Guide

SInce updating to iOS 11.3 the Push to Talk feature no longer works. I am running the latest version of the Arlo App. I flagged this during iOS 11.3 beta and nothing has been done to fix it.  This needs to be fixed ASAP

102 REPLIES 102
Tennischen1
Aspirant
Aspirant

PLEASE HELP.  Arlo app not functioning properly through my IPHONE 7.  When i engage the application through my phone, whenever i click mic icon, the the video went to mute with mininal sound on the back ground.  Mic does not work properly.  HELP.  

Just updated to the latest software, however, this problem still occurs.  

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A new version of the Arlo mobile app is available for download on the iOS app store that should address this issue. Please make sure to download the latest version and let us know if you are still experiencing an issue with push to talk.

Release Notes - iOS App 2.5.1 - 23rd May 2018

JamesC

kokweey
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have updated to version 2.5.1. The speak through mic is working now however, I could not hear myself talking to them while the mic is on. Previously its work in this way and when the mic on I can hear them and I can hear my voice as well. Additionally it also hang the whole video while using the mic.

Thank you.

KW