Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Reverted back to v2.4.12_20632

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Dymo33
Star
Star

This 2.5.0 software plague has completely screwed up my system since installed. I have an Android and my wife has an Apple, and both are suffering from constant buffering if my recorded videos even show up at all along with other issues. Have reset the system, re-installed the app, re-synced the cameras, power cyled, etc...   I found a copy of the last firmware that worked which was  v2.4.12_20632, installed it, and everything is fixed!!!! Please get your act together Netgear, as this issue along with the inability to continue event recording with Live View is really making me think about returing everything.

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dymo33,

New versions of both the Android and iOS apps released yesterday (2.5.1). Please download the latest versions and let us know if you continue experiencing an issue.

JamesC

Dymo33
Star
Star

The 2.5.1 seems to be working fine for both my Android and wife's Apple. The only big issue not resolved yet is the Live View stopping recordings in progress. I need that major flaw to be fixed before deciding to keep my system or return it. Right now that is a deal breaker since this is used to monitor a business storage unit wirelessly.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation