Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR

The Arlo Community

Learn, explore, ask questions, and connect with our community of customers and experts.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Top Contributors
Caught on Arlo Video Contest
Share Video

Share Your Video!
Caught something cool on Arlo? Share it with the Arlo Community.

Post a video
Highlighted
Follower

arlo support # takes too long

Whisky Tango Foxtrot!  How do you poor saps who purchased Arlo get support?  I was on hold for 38 minutes and went from 8 to 7 in th queue.  This is just to ask a few questions before I purchase.  How in the world can I justify purchasing anything from a company that wont even answer the phone!?

Message 1 of 6

Re: arlo support #

It's really no better here either. Incredibly slow at responding, if at all. At this stage, I couldn't recommend this system whilst after support is so poor. I'm literally paying for a service that I can't use and can't unsubscribe to without doing a charge back. Trying to engage support and not getting much back.
Message 2 of 6

Yep, it's a total joke!!

I have tried via emails to Netgear...nothing.

I have tried via phone support...support?! Nothing but staying on hold for hours to a queue that never moves.

I have tried via live chat...never loads and if it does load by chance, keeps saying no one is available.

As a last resort have reached out via their Facebook page but again, I'm not holding my breath.

Netgear & Arlo's customer service is non-existent. Put simply, they couldn't give a crap about their customers!!

Message 3 of 6
Apprentice

I have to agree, Netgear customer support is the worst of any company I’ve ever worked with. I will not recommend Netgear products to anyone.
Message 4 of 6
Aspirant

The WORST Customer Service Ever!!! Where is the quality control manager? 

My next call is the Better Business Bureau....

Model: VMC4030| Arlo Pro Wire-Free Camera
Message 5 of 6
Community Manager

Re: arlo support # takes too long

I apologize for the long wait and poor experience. This topic has been escalated to management and we're currently looking into the reports of long wait times.

I encourage you to ask any questions you may have about Arlo here on the community and we'll answer as soon as possible.

JamesC

Message 6 of 6