Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

batteries and charger are not working for 3 camera's

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Bobby81
Aspirant
Aspirant

Help! I need to raise a complaint!!!

I am banging my head against brick wall with trying to get some help!

It's now been a month and my issue has still not been resolved - i wont go into too much detail as im sick to death of repeating myself over and over again with no one paying attention and taking grasp of the situation...

My batteries and charger are not working for 3 camera's, support team advised they will issue new battieries and a charger, replacement battery didnt turn up 15 days after ordering (was quoted 3-5 days)

Charger didnt turn up at all 

Have made contact 5-6 times to issue new charger and fobbed off EVERYTIME!

Contacted via chat, phone and over FaceBook but no-one contacts me back or seems to care

Am currently still waiting to hear back as to the whereabouts of my new charger or replacement batteries! 

THIS WHOLE PROCESS HAS LEFT ME DUMBFOUNDED 

HELP!

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bobby81,

I've opened and escalated a support ticket requesting an update on your existing support case. An agent should be reaching out to you with more information soon.

JamesC

Bobby81
Aspirant
Aspirant

What am i supposed to do with this? I can't even reply to the email!

** PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE CAREFULLY **
** ACTION REQUIRED TO COMPLETE YOUR RMA **

Your RMA has been approved by NETGEAR.

Your RMA Request Summary:

Product: Arlo PRO Wireless Camera(VMC4030)
Serial Number: 59U17A7KBFF3F

Please have the following information ready:

• RMA Number
  • Serial Number
  • Credit card Information (for expedited shipping services and/or collateral)
To complete your RMA request:
  • Please click the following link to access our Online RMA page: https://www.netgear.com/mynetgear/OnlineRMA.aspx?token=mM/gaI1A1EmhX2Hga4RODS74Sbvx24TJ/ER/9jFRLVS5F...
  • If the previous link does not successfully redirect you to our RMA portal, please note you can copy the address and paste it directly into your browser's address bar.
  • Select your preferred shipping method (Standard Swap / Advanced Ground / Next Business Day).
  • Please review and accept the terms and conditions of the selected RMA service to proceed.
  • Standard Swap is provided free of charge, under the warranty terms and conditions.
  • Advanced shipping options are available, which are chargeable. You will be required to enter your credit card details, and the corresponding amount will be charged.
  • Some business category products have an included Next Business Day delivery RMA service.
  • If your product includes an advanced shipping option (Next Business Day), you will be required to enter your credit card details as collateral. You will not be charged unless the defective unit/accessory is not returned.
  • Please complete the RMA by entering your full shipping address details and click Save to finalise the RMA request.
  • Upon completion of this process, you will be redirected to a confirmation page. Your RMA number and full instructions for returning your defective unit will be emailed to you.
Thank you for choosing NETGEAR.
Sincerely,
NETGEAR Support 
Bobby81
Aspirant
Aspirant

It doesn't confirm what is on order and what is due to be delivered???

st_shaw
Master Master
Master

@Bobby81 wrote:

What am i supposed to do with this? I can't even reply to the email!

By reading what you posted it's obvious what you are supposed to do. It may not be what you want, but Arlo wants you to return the entire camera kit, and they will replace the entire kit (including battery and charger.)

You are not supposed to respond to the email.  You are supposed to click on the link.  Fill out the forms. Send the kit back.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation