Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
racinfanatik3
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just received a forced version upgrade.  Before upgrade I got a green screen a lot but it went away and cameras worked.  After update when you bring up cameras they show last picture taken, when you hit live they go to a green screen and never go back to a picture but they have the 3 dots occasionally appear on the screen like it is updating picture.  All my recordings only show a green screen even recordings before the update.  I followed procedure for removing cameras, then I removed batteries from cameras then replaced them.  I reset base station and re-installed cameras to system.  No change, still have green screen of death when ever i hit live and still recording green instead of what camera sees.  HELP!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
racinfanatik3
Aspirant
Aspirant

After contacting customer support via live chat, an unplug and plug back in did the trick.   I would have thought the reset would have done it too.  But no.. thanxs!  4 the help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

What device are you using to display?  ios, android, pc ?

If an app, I would first, delete and reinstall

If no Change, then do a full reset of the base... Hold in the RESET for ten seconds till the fron leds flash and then test again ( you may have to resync cams )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
racinfanatik3
Aspirant
Aspirant

I will try complete reset of base.  On android it says cannot play on pc it gets green screen.  I will let you know what happens....  thxs!

racinfanatik3
Aspirant
Aspirant

ok.... reset base station and then had to delete and resync cameras.  Same exact issue....  Green screen when I tap live and all video recorded still shows up in library but when I try to view its all green...

racinfanatik3
Aspirant
Aspirant

After contacting customer support via live chat, an unplug and plug back in did the trick.   I would have thought the reset would have done it too.  But no.. thanxs!  4 the help