Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro from Costco Parts List

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
GearNetRouter
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I just got the Arlo Pro 3 cam pack from Costco. It was a good deal.

Question for anyone else who may have purchased there as well, for the mounts, it came with 3 magnetic and one “screw in”. The screw in has its own set of screws and wall anchors. Question is how many sets of screws did you get with the magnetic mounts? I only got 2 packs of 2 screws with 2 fasteners. Are we supposed to get 3 packs? Am I missing one?

5 REPLIES 5
migman_2001
Luminary
Luminary
I don't remember, but I think there should be a set for each mount.

I personally rarely use screws that come with products. They are usually insufficient. But that is just me.

I would also suggest that you upgrade all your mounts to the ridged type (not sure of the specific name). The r ason is that they are more secure and permanent. There have been issues with the magnetic mounts.

I personally want a secure mount.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

GearNetRouter,

It sounds like you may have purchased the kit found here: Arlo Pro Smart Home HD Wireless IP Security Camera 3-pack

Check your box/receipt to make sure it matches and compare your contents to what is listed.

JamesC

Draconius
Aspirant
Aspirant

If you don't mind me asking, what was the price of the system through Costco?

As to the mounts, you should get 3 mounts and three packs (1 screw that is keyholed into place).  The outdoor mount uses 3 of it's own screws.

JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

Draconius wrote:

If you don't mind me asking, what was the price of the system through Costco?

I saw the price in their wholesale store last week for $449.99 the Pro 3-cam kit. It was a good deal. Now, it's back to $499.99. It's still not bad since some retail stores/online are selling it for $579. You may want to check it out again on the labor day week. They might go down in price again. I got mine on the week of July 4 for $449.99. Indeed a bargain. If you're a member, I highly recommend it.

tlp123
Aspirant
Aspirant

What separates the Costco kit from the rest is the extra battery module.  You get 4 with the 3 camera kit.  Good deal indeed.