Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jkowalcz
Follower
Follower

I've already read all discussion strings and so far no one has offered an explanation about the common problem of viewing a motion alert on a smartphone but it doesn't save in my Video Library when I go to view it when I log into the Arlo site.  Some of my 1 minute motion actived videos save in the library for seven days and some 1 minute motion activated videos do not.  HELP!  P.S.  I still have the Arlo email alert and picture showing on my phone but the video won't play when I click on it.  This happens approximately 15% of the time and no, we are NOT deleting the videos on our phone or computer after viewing them the same day.

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Put in a trouble report to Netgear .... https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

If others are having the issue they may have an answer for you or if no answer the more people have a similar issue the faster it will get corrected.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jkowalcz,

All email alert links expire after 24 hours, it sounds like you may be trying to view expired links. Any content in the library will remain in the library for at least 7 days unless it is manually deleted.

JamesC