Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro hundreds of false audio triggers

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Joshyj
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hundreds of audio trips when the audio is turned on the way down! I've taken the battery out I rebooted the modem still Bad audio trips. My three other cameras work just fine that are not pros

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A firmware update for Arlo Pro has been released resolving this issue. Please make sure your cameras are up to date with the latest firmware. See here for more information: Release Notes – Arlo Pro Camera 1.092.0.3.12290 – 9th May 2017

JamesC

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What firmware versions on the base and cameras?  Is it an original base or a Pro?

Are you adjusting the setting in your modes, including saving the settings? May be worth the effort to remove them from Settings, My Devices and resync them.

gildrush
Apprentice
Apprentice

Experienced this also, the microphone is very sensitive to sound. I attribute my same experiences to wind noise across the mic. I created a mode for "windy" days where the audio detection is turned off.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Joshyj,

The engineering team is currently investigating a fix for this issue. We hope to have the solution available soon. I will post an update when I have more information.

JamesC

Joshyj
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would recommend not selling them because it does not work correctly even with the volume off still sends hundreds false alerts !! When you spend that kind of money you would think it would work correctly.
You can send me alerts when my non-pro cameras batteries are low but you can't tell faulty alerts At that rate on my pro?
Joshyj
Aspirant
Aspirant
To the people above about a camera With audio why would I turn it off or down,( which I've had to turn it off because I'm tired of my phone going off 50-75 times a night ) I would've just bought a fourth camera that wasn't pro and no audio for much less.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

My cameras don't do this so I'd say either you need to resync your cameras to see if that makes a difference and/or open a case with support.  Why are you waiting to solve the issue when it may be something beyond your control?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A firmware update for Arlo Pro has been released resolving this issue. Please make sure your cameras are up to date with the latest firmware. See here for more information: Release Notes – Arlo Pro Camera 1.092.0.3.12290 – 9th May 2017

JamesC