Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Iamb
Initiate
Initiate
I charged the battery using the Arlo charging station, it went to fully charged but when inserted in the camera it's still saying it's time to change your battery. I tried with two different batteries, same message.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try power cycling the base. Swap the batteries with a different camera. If the issue stays with the camera, try running the camera using the USB charger. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try power cycling the base. Swap the batteries with a different camera. If the issue stays with the camera, try running the camera using the USB charger. 

Iamb
Initiate
Initiate
The battery worked in another camera. I connected a power adapter to the camera but it did not show it was charging. I eventually took the option to remove the camera from the network and reinstalled it. It's now back online . Thank you
Golear
Initiate
Initiate
I had this problem repeat several times on one of my cameras. Tried all the reset options. Finally noticed that the blue light would come on and off when i wiggled the battery. Cleaned the contacts with pencil eraser and it started up like new. Note that this camera has been outside for @ month in harsh winter conditions. Will make it a point to clean them each time i swap batteries.