Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cameras will not connect to Arlo Pro, base station shows offline in app

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
sb77
Follower
Follower

iPhone app shows the base as offline and all cameras cannot connect.  Camera indicator light on the basse station stays solid orange after we experienced a power outage of several days (hurricane).  All cameras are fully charged.  I have power-cycled the base station, modem and router.  I have pressed the reset buttom on the base station.  I have removed and tryed to re-add all cameras in the iPhone app.  Cameras seem to sync, but the light on the base station goes right back to solid orange and the app still shows the base station as offline.  Cable internet has been verified as active and all computers access the internet fine.  I hooked up a new router to test that and the the base still shows offline in the app and no cameras connected.  Help!

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You didn't reset the base by removing it from Settings,My Devices.  The solid amber Camera LED means the base needs to be claimed.  Remove EVERYTHING from Settings, My Devices.  Use the Add Device button to add the base and sync the cameras. You're starting totally fresh which should clear up the issue.