Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
DoriJC
Luminary
Luminary

Since the last camera update my system goes off line after I use Live View.  Tried it 3 times to make sure that was the cause (from Android app)

9 REPLIES 9
Streak2
Master Master
Master

Try and restart the base incase there was a hickup during the update.

DoriJC
Luminary
Luminary

I did as soon as I found out there had been updates and 3 times today. Just won't use live view anymore

Streak2
Master Master
Master

Try here

https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login

and see if it does the same.

What version of the app are you running?I am running 2.4.4_17405

DoriJC
Luminary
Luminary

I am really not interested in using a browser. I have the most recent app. I had no problem with going offline until the camera update.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you don't try all the troubleshooting steps, we can't help you. Your choice.

Crbjr62
Tutor
Tutor

Same here....cameras have the newest updates but go offline after a live view. Using both app and desktop computer. Certainly a little frustrating since the camera are at a 2nd house some distance away. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've not been able to reproduce any issues with cameras after initiating a live view. Are you still experiencing this issue? Can you provide the steps you take to reproduce this?

What do you have to do to get the camera back online?

JamesC

DoriJC
Luminary
Luminary

lol....well yes. all I have to do is use live view.  So far it turns back on in about 5 minutes.  I just don't use live view anymore.  

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DoriJC,

There was an issue that a small number of users were experiencing yesterday that resulted in a similar behavior. Engineering has since resolved the issue, are you still experiencing this today?

JamesC