Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

MODES Tab Unavailable on Android - Not resolved yet

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 9 In Conversation
bonbon5000
Star
Star

I saw similar threads about the same problem but since those are marked as RESOLVED i decided to open a new one

Just updated my app to the newest released on 23/05 - version:2.5.1_21471

Nothing happened same issue - NO MODE TAB

tried to reinstall the app - NOTHING SAME ISSUE

Netgrear - what issues you fixed? isn't it the major and criticla bug you were working on during the last several days???? 

11 REPLIES 11
SecurityService
Star
Star
I also still have the same problem, just in iOS! I cannot change mode on the App, on one of my 2 accounts, and the hearing and motion figures are gone.
Pressing the mode button shows “Getting information” and I would expect a week is a long time waiting for the App receiving the information!!!! What is strange about this is, that I have two accounts, one with 5 Arlo Pro 2 cameras and one account with 1 Arlo Pro 2 camera, and the one account with one camera is working perfectly! Why does it work on one account and not bought account on the same iPhone????
bonbon5000
Star
Star

Is anyone else having the same problems on Android? after upgrading it to the latest version

Nick_357
Star
Star

I can confirm that 2.5.1 did not solve the problem in IOS. Still no modes and "Getting information" on both base stations we have. Tried on an Iphone and Ipad.

Has to be an app issue since it works on my wifes Iphone with v2.4.9 and on a Windows platform.

Skridsko
Star
Star

I still have the same problem with all our Android devices (e.g., Samsung S8/S9 and Tab S3) using version 2.5.1_21471 on two base stations (firmware 1.10.0.4_20963, in Sweden) with Arlo Pro and Arlo Pro 2.

Very annoying (and so low quality software delivered from Netgear)...

Josef_Sweden
Initiate
Initiate

My Modes Tab is still missing in the Android app and has been for the last two weeks or so. Has anyone had any help on this issue?

pc2k17
Hero
Hero

Try this........... Log out of the Arlo app and close it completely (don't leave it open in the background). Log into arlo from a browser. Edit a mode/rule, change one setting, then save it. Go back in and change that setting back and save it. Now log back into your arlo app, see if mode tab comes back. 

mslapx
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you @pc2k17 it worked! On my iPhone.

Skridsko
Star
Star

I still have problems with:

• No Modes tab in Android (v 2.5.2_21629) on Samsung S8/S9/Tab S2/S3) with two Base stations (FW 1.10.0.4_20963) in Sweden.
  • Cannot edit Schedule mode in desktop web (Windows 10). I just get loading message "Please wait..." when I try to edit the schedule mode + the earlier set times have been changed automatically (now disarming at 8 am instead of 6 am).

Very annoying...

@Josef_Sweden - a Swedish problem?...

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The engineering team has field trial firmware available that may help address the issues being reported in this discussion. If you would like to participate in this field trial, please post a confirmation in this thread and we will escalate your information to the engineering team.

JamesC

nengligt
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem. I am in Sweden to.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

New Base station firmware has been released that should help resolve the issue being discussed here. Check your base station firmware to be sure you are up to date with the latest available version.

Take a look here for more information on this firmware: Firmware Release Scheduled 6/21 to Address IR Rapid Battery Drain and Modes and Schedules Issues

JamesC