Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Question sur le package à l'achat ( alimentation filaire)

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Toxic_Jester
Aspirant
Aspirant

Bonjour,

Très intéressé par une solution Arlo Pro pour la surveillance de mon domicile , je souhaite me diriger vers un pack base+3 cameras.

Cependant dans les caractéristiques du produit , il est écrit que les cameras peuvent être alimentées en autonome sur batterie ou en filaire sur le réseau éléctrique.

Cependant quand je regarde les éléments du pack je ne vois pas les cables d'alimentation ( je ne vois qu'un adaptateur et un fil , pour la base je présume).

Ma question est donc : qu'en est il réellement ? Je souhaite pouvoir dès le départ brancher mes 3 caméras en filaire . Est-ce un produit en option ou est-ce au final fourni ?

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

======

And in english in case of :

Hi there , 

I am very interested in the Arlo pro security solution for my house . I would like to get a starter pack including the base and 3 cameras.

However , in the specs , it is stated that the camera are now both battery and wire powered ( choice being ours) . But when I read the package content I can only see one power adaptater and one power cord. I suppose that's for the base. 

So my question is : can I wire-power the 3 cameras from the start with the bought package or do I have to buy the wire power feature as an optional item ? 

Thanks in advance for your answers . 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You would need additional power supplies at least comparable to the Arlo-supplied units.  Several people have found that using a charger for a recent cellphone that uses the Qualcomm Quick Charge capability works fine.  That means it has to supply 5v and 9v with at least 1.5 amps of current.  This allows the battery to be charged as well as to run the camera.  If you won't be using the battery, a 5v charger of 1.5-2.0 amps would suffice.  Be sure to use a quality charger and cable - don't try to save money since the quality ones are fairly inexpensive themselves.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You would need additional power supplies at least comparable to the Arlo-supplied units.  Several people have found that using a charger for a recent cellphone that uses the Qualcomm Quick Charge capability works fine.  That means it has to supply 5v and 9v with at least 1.5 amps of current.  This allows the battery to be charged as well as to run the camera.  If you won't be using the battery, a 5v charger of 1.5-2.0 amps would suffice.  Be sure to use a quality charger and cable - don't try to save money since the quality ones are fairly inexpensive themselves.

Toxic_Jester
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks a lot for your quick and above all , accurate answer. 

I'll look for what you say , no intention to save pennies when I intend to spend so much money in the system in itself 🙂 .