Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Video Record Length with iOS App 2.5.3

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

With this update, I found 1-3cams out of 5 on my system now  have improved a bit and finished its recordings at the intended settings 1min 35sec in my case, simultaneously triggering each thru motion/sound... It used to only work on 1-2cams on 2.5.2 App update... But when it triggers 4-5 cams simultaneously all recordings just suddenly cuts down to 9-35sec each again.. I also tested this on live stream recording.. Again, 1-3cams finish its recording at 29min average both video/sound were good.. But when I start 4-5 cams simultaneously all having problems with video/sound cut off and stop just a minute and 5sec.. Pls. fix this on the next update Arlo.. Make Arlo Great Again!.. Thnx! 

3 REPLIES 3
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

All my 5-cams before this crazy worthless updates were working flawlessly, All my 5-cams were streaming/recording and finishing at the intended settings.. Now, only 3-cams will work... It will cut off suddenly at less than 50sec when the 4th and 5th cams become active streaming/recording.. Tested on iOS App254 and Web same outcome.. Please fix this mess Arlo.. If some of you out there have this kind of issue and want this fix, Pls. Post here and let Arlo know that there's more of us, Else, Arlo will disregard this and make this a less priority.. Thanks!

Redmoonstar
Luminary
Luminary

@JPC I currently have a case open with support as my set recording times no longer work. They do work if only two camera's are activated but once a third camera is activated the recordings vary between 2 - 30 secs. They have replaced my base station and it still doesn't work. They have escalated my case to level 2 and I have heard nothing from them since. Open a case with support so they know there is more than me.I used live chat as it seems to be the quickest response. I also have 5 cams. I had to upload video for them to see. All my cams are set to record between 50- 120 secs and they were working correctly until 12/5/18.

Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
They know. They've been ignoring us for weeks. No updates no info no communication. My cameras are draining rapidly no matter what. 10-12% a day. Have to charge weekly now. Used to be 2 months. I guess they just dont care.