Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q Plus No Livestreaming

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
stevocem
Follower
Follower

Hello everybody

I am having difficulty to setup my Arlo Q Plus camera with Nighthawk R7100LG. I am using the LTE 4G connection of the router, as I do not have other internet access at one of my offices. I had the idea to use this router with the Arlo camera, but it doesn't work. I am able to setup the camera and to connect to WIFI of the router. The camera is detected correctly and it pairs with the router, howeverer, there is no live stream signal at all. From time to time there is a detection of movement , so I think the camera can see something, but there is no registration. The 4G internet speed is around 45 Mbps download and 35 Mbps upload, so that should be enough.... Any ideas how to troubleshoot the problem? Many thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

stevocem,

What is indicating that the camera is detecting movement? Were you able to successfully complete the New System Setup process?

If the camera is detecting movement, that suggests you have successfully added the camera to your account. Does the camera show up when you log in to your Arlo account and navigate to Settings > My Devices?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation