Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Wayne72
Apprentice
Apprentice

When clicking on the Library tab of the Arlo App it responded with the database is offline. I sincerely hope it's made recording and when it's back online is fully functional. I need the footage of today for a serious matter.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wayne72
Apprentice
Apprentice

Outage note reads -

Arlo outage

Dear Arlo customer,

We are aware of an issue where some customers are temporarily unable to access videos recorded prior to 2.30 AM  Pacific time in their library.   ARLO team is actively working to restore this feature as soon as possible. 

Please note that all your videos are safe and camera system is working. You will continue to get alerts for a new activity recorded by the camera system.

All data recorded after this time will be accessible, and we will update this page once our server is back online.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

Stay tuned!

Best regards,

The Arlo Team

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Wayne72
Apprentice
Apprentice

Online it says "Please Wait"

Arlo_Wait_20171025-1.JPG

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Come on - where's any update on this? Way too slow support!

Richpat609
Aspirant
Aspirant

2017-10-25 at 0546 eastern time;

Yyup, still offline.

A suggestion if your unit has it, spend the $20 to $30 and add a USB Jump Drive (or 2) to your base unit.

Here in Florida, during and after IRMA, I had my base unit on UPS Battery back-up and the ARLO Pros were fully charged, so even when we lost power and cable I got 4 days worth of security recordings stored to the jump drives.

Then I transfered the recording to my computer to view. This would have helped you out in this situation as well.

I have 2 separate systems at 2 different locations, so I feel you! Not being able to see what may have occured overnight right now does cause "Irritation" when you are so used to the knowledge that all was OK by viewing the library.

Hopefully they will get it back up runing quickly........

Wayne72
Apprentice
Apprentice

It's really falling over now. I was able to see live footage and settings but now the live view shows -

"Your device is not connected"
"Make sure it's connected to your router and has a working Internet connection."

I know it's not offline because even while I'm away I have remote options.
mdgm-ntgr
Arlo Employee Retired
Wayne72
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thankyou for feedback.

Wayne72
Apprentice
Apprentice

Outage note reads -

Arlo outage

Dear Arlo customer,

We are aware of an issue where some customers are temporarily unable to access videos recorded prior to 2.30 AM  Pacific time in their library.   ARLO team is actively working to restore this feature as soon as possible. 

Please note that all your videos are safe and camera system is working. You will continue to get alerts for a new activity recorded by the camera system.

All data recorded after this time will be accessible, and we will update this page once our server is back online.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

Stay tuned!

Best regards,

The Arlo Team

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation